Tuesday, March 23, 2010

World of KK Returns Live From Chicago

Hello family and friends, it's been awhile. In case you haven't heard, I have relocated to Chicago arriving last Friday. I begin my new position at Sears Holdings Management Corporation next Monday.
I'm excited about the new opportunity and to be away from the extreme negative environment of my last stop on the employment wagon. I cannot say thank you enough to my Dad who came and helped me pack, load, drove my car to Chicago and helped unload and unpack. You're the best! Thanks also to my brother Khris who flew in for the weekend to help unload in Chicago. Both of you mean the world to me and Biskit and I couldn't have made it without you. We had a great weekend and sampled some local fare, including deep dish pizza. Very solid. I'm living in the Lakeview neighborhood which is close to everything and an easy commute via bus/train to 'The Loop.' I absolutely love it here so far and the people have been great. Look for frequent updates as I take this next step in my professional career.

No comments: