Wednesday, March 24, 2010

We have furniture in Chicago

This week is absolutely flying by as I try and get settled here in the Windy City. I was able to get a good deal on a sofa and chair from a local furniture store and have it delivered on the same day. Beats the shit out of the fold-up chairs I was using as I gave my previous couch and love seat to my good friend Rebecca. Biskit is already liking them both and as you can see, she can look out the window to see when I'm arriving. She is growing more and more accustomed to Chicago each day. I love my neighborhood and went on a pub crawl last night and hit three different locales. Each has a different flavor but a common theme: neighborhood bars that cater to the locals. Two offered a free drink which I gladly accepted, not that doing so should surprise anyone but why the hell not? The next fun will be going to the DMV when my paperwork from the bank arrives. I'm sure I should practice up on my Spanish if past DMV visits tell me anything. Looking forward to watching the Pens play the Caps tonight. Hope they can take down Ovechkin. A superstar player no doubt but also a world-class cheap shot artist. Until next time...

1 comment:

Xin said...

Looking good! Go Pens!

-Bryan