Thursday, March 25, 2010

Biskit gets a new shirt

OK, so the 'Windy City' is just that and it's cold. I knew that going in but poor Biskit had no idea. This being a dog who has lived her entire life in sunny Florida and is now freezing her little ass off. She has been taken aback that's for sure. Potty outings have been quick and sometimes she just won't go. So, we went to Petco today in search of a sweater. Well, it's no longer winter so they have the spring and summer collection. Don't tell this to Biskit as she shivers and shakes but slowly but surely, she's coming around. Debating on what to do for the evening and I'm probably gonna head out to the local Steelers bar and watch some March Madness. My dad, brother and I enjoyed Durkin's Chicago over the weekend and they made us feel at home. So, it looks like they'll get a return visit out of me. Why the hell not? Last non-working weekday is tomorrow for me (for the foreseeable future) and I'm certainly happy about that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Biskit looks cute! We can send up a puffy vest if you want. New place looks great, glad you decided to go out tonight!!

starlite said...

aww. what a cutie.