Tuesday, June 26, 2007

House Countdown Less Than 3 Days!

photo 1
I had my walk through today and am pleased to report there are no major issues. The window treatments (blinds) and the garage door opener are the only outstanding options that need to be installed.

Then, it's just a bunch of touch up here and there. I was joined by my brother Khris, my realtor Rich Wize, KB Home Project Manager Jerry Muncy and KB Customer Representative Aaron Mayes. Both Aaron and Jerry were very helpful and immediately acted on my requests to get shit done.



They list the progress at 94% completed and guarantee that all work will be done by Friday. My closing walk through/sign off is at 10 a.m. and then final closing at 11 a.m. in Ormond Beach at the title company.

Then, I get my keys! I've already scheduled for my new furniture to be delivered Sat. June 30 at 2 p.m.

Then, it's just pack and move, pack and move and of course, clean my old apartment. Thankfully, I have such great family and friends that it will be a piece of cake.

Khris leaves tomorrow and my Dad arrives. We will have a blast!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are going to have such an awesome place, Kraig! It looks great. I am really happy for you. :-)

Anna

JenLog said...

Congrats again Kraig - today's the big day! Have fun this weekend with packing/unpacking and your new furniture (and the visit from your Dad)! :) Flounds

Anonymous said...

When's the party! Can't wait, we're going to have a blast! Who's comin?