Thursday, July 05, 2007

House Is Finished



Now the fun begins. Thank God my Dad is here to assist me with cleaning, etc. Also a big thanks to my good friend Harry for the moving help.

Got it all done, no thanks to the help of my good friend Amy, who consumed many a Michelob Ultra with me and my Dad this past weekend. But as usual, we had a blast. We've known each other since before kindergarten.

Now, it's just unpack and put all the shit away, hang pictures and clean old apartment. I can't believe the difference in my life in just a few days NOT living the apartment lifestyle.

I'll be posting pictures soon as folks have been asking but for now, just wanted to give a generic update.

So, I decided to post a picture of Biskit as she helped move some boxes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your weekend was productive Mr. Mich Ultra, ha.