Sunday, June 03, 2007

Fantastic Week



I had the best week in a long time this past week. My parents joined me for some fun in the Florida sun. I'm truly blessed to have the best parents in the world.

We did as much as we could and had a blast. Some highlights were the St. John's River Cruise where we saw birds, alligators and all sorts of beautiful plants. We also trekked to St. Augustine (along with my friend Gary Usina) and did the tour with a stop at the Fountain of Youth (pictured, below). That was neat. Of course we went to the beach/pool a bunch of times and just enjoyed each others company. My friend Julie was also here for a few days and enjoyed catching up with my folks.

They also had the privilege of watching the world's worst softball team lose again last Thursday. But, we remain undefeated at the bar.

Thanks again Mom and Dad for a great week. Biskit and I miss you already and send our love. SEE YA SOON!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarge, you need to stop drinking from the Fountain of Girth