Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Rain Won't Stop


So I return from Pittsburgh which is the definition of overcast and it has rained every damn day. I got a new pair of cool shades and I can't even put them to the test. And, it looks like softball will again be canceled tomorrow due to rain.

Looks like we're on a roll. Not so fast though, I'm going to get a major workload lifted off me at work and I secured seats to the Steelers vs. Ravens on Mon., Nov. 5 and also the Steelers vs. Bengals on Sun., Dec. 2.

Now that is what I'm talkin' about. Yeah dog. I really like the Steelers chances to open 4-0 as they play San Francisco at home and then head to Arizona.

The Cardinals game could get interesting with all the old coaches and players but the talent level just isn't as good.

4-0 would be awesome.

No comments: