Monday, September 10, 2007

Mama, I'm Comin' Home...



Life is so weird the way it churns up and down. The only thing you can truly do is hold on and go along for the ride. Just this past week I suffered a chest contusion while missing a line drive in softball while playing shortstop(drilled me right in my chest).

My Dad always told me to get in front of the ball. I guess I should have used my glove. Regardless, I made the play on a runner at 3rd. I had two chest x-rays and an EKG. Both came back normal, so that's OK.

So hopefully this Thursday I get my head out of my ass. Of course, we lost the game. But oh well, we had fun afterward as always.

Going home for the first time in 14 months this weekend. Gonna spend some time with the folks and hang out with my friend Amy. She and I will be headed to Heinz Field to watch the Steelers kick the shit out of the Buffalo Bills and will be out on the town for her cousin Tina's birthday party Saturday 'dahn Sousside.'

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go there buddy! Hope you guys have a blast this weekend! Here we go Steelers, here we go!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, snap...