Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Biskit, House in 50 Days!


Biskit turned 1 today and my friend Fat Bradley and I celebrated by buying her some Doggie ice cream, which she loved. She is all better from her colitis and happier than a pig in shit.

Also, I found out today that my new townhome will be ready ahead of schedule. The builders are targeting end of June. I am so excited as I finalized my options today and toured the site with the head foreman.

I look forward to entertaining my family and friends. My parents will be here in two weekends along with my friend Julie.

In other news, Alan Faneca told the Steelers to screw off in a manner I've not seen in some time. It's really ugly. I hope they get Polamalu squared away.

1 comment:

Timothy Carter said...

That looks like one happy dog! Never knew there was such a thing as dog ice cream. Cool (literally).