Monday, April 09, 2007

Big News in KK Land



That's right, I am finally going to be a homeowner. I was able to find a good deal and am building a townhome in New Smyrna Beach. Scheduled completion date is end of July, which is perfect as that is when my lease runs out.



(Note: For the above picture, my place is located in building A, lot 4....to the left (only green peg). Notice that I am surrounded by conservation land that will NEVER be built on.

Biskit and I are very excited and will be posting progress pictures often. It looks like a great investment opportunity and thanks to the best parents in the world, I have more of a downpayment than ever imagined.

So stay tuned, we be buildin'.

p.s. Had a scare with Biskit over the past week. She had two episodes of appearing wobbly and lethargic. She was checked and given a clean bill of health, but we are monitoring her closely.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new home, thats cool.

Hope your puppy is Ok

Unknown said...

Congrats Kraig!

Anonymous said...

"wobbly and lethargic" -- doesn't that describe you most weekends??