Monday, April 23, 2007

April 23: Dream Comes True



After some rough sailing I have finally secured the loan and KB is coughing up more than they would have liked in closing costs.

Before it was a dream, today it is a reality. I am a homeowner. Special thanks to my realtor and friend, Richard Wize and home loan coordinator extraordinaire, Jennifer Matacale.

This is the beginning of my plan to rid myself of debt and while it will be a significant lifestyle change, it will be necessary one that will pay off big time.

The foundation will be poured this week!

If you are in the market, consult these two. They are good and they try to help, which is a rarity these days.

Richard's Web site information is linked above and Jennifer can be reached via the information below:

Jennifer Matacale, Home Loan Consultant
Countrywide Home Loans
1530 Cornerstone Blvd. #120
Daytona Beach, Fl 32117
(866) 804-1921 Ext. 3016 Toll Free

No comments: