Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Shitty Reporting

What a mess this past weekend concerning the Steelers hiring of a new coach. First. SI.com's Michael Silver said it was Mike Tomlin. Then ESPN backed him up. The next day, SI backed off a bit as ESPN stayed with it.

Out of nowhere, the Pittsburgh Tribune and reporter Mike Prisuta say Russ Grimm was offered and accepted the job. It obviously wasn't true, but nobody I know that reads the Scaife rag gives it much credibility anyway.

So, everyone is asking, "KK, what do you think about the Tomlin hiring?" Well at first, I didn't know what to think but after reading and listening to the man, I'm thoroughly impressed and support him 100%. He'll need the support of diehard fans as the racist asshole Steelers fans will certainly turn on him fast. I sure hope this isn't the case, but I know better.

That said, congrats Coach Tomlin. Here we go Steelers, Here we go!

No comments: