Friday, October 10, 2008

KK On the Move...



So it's been way too long since my last update. Lots going on to say the least... After 2+ years working for XOS Network/JumpTV, I've accepted a new job at XOS Technologies, Inc.

Now I realize that might be confusing and that is understandable. Basically, XOS is starting a new initiative and I'm now onboard as Director, Content Management.

Previously, XOS had a separate unit, Network, which I worked in until it was acquired by Jump. The other two XOS units remained untouched.

It's a great opportunity for me and a better fit for my skill set. I had a blast at JumpTV and learned a lot and will miss all of my ex-colleagues, but sometimes opportunities present themselves and you act.

That's really all there is to it. I will still work in Central Florida, Lake Mary to be specific. It's only one exit further to work each day so that's nothing.

Well, that's about it for now, but I certainly hope to provide more frequent updates.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Kraig.

Anonymous said...

congratulations on the new gig!