Tuesday, December 19, 2006

KK Shines at Holiday Shindig

Wow! Our company Christmas party was a blast. Held in Apopka, Fl at the Captain and the Cowboy, a good time was had by all.

Drunk Santa aka my boss who shall remain nameless here in cyberspace needed some help so I stepped in to emcee the entire event, for the most part. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm perfectly happy to do shit like this so it was no big deal.

So, I busted balls, cracked the entire crowd up, hammered my boss and a few select others and got solid props for making people laugh, which again, I love to do.

It was a lot of fun. Wah, wah, wah, wahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pictured are (Left - KK, Santa and Jonathan Stone - Right). Hope to see everyone again next year. Same place, same time and hopefully, same atmosphere.

Happy Holidays to all and to all a good night.

No comments: