Thursday, September 21, 2006

Fat John Henry Comes to Florida

Yes my friends, the lards are reunited. Through some lobbying by KK and a stellar work record, John 'Pig' Henry is now onboard at XOS Technologies. A round of applause (and some hot dogs) please.

The manatee started last week and stayed with me the first few days. He was his usual lazy slob self and left the place worse than when he arrived. Pillows tossed around, blankets, lint in the laundry filter and such. I think he forgot that he was not the dictator as he was when I lived with him in Hell for a month in Ohio (Yes, it was that bad). But I handled the heffer with humble class.

Oh well, you can't teach a pig to be clean and this super swine ain't changing anytime soon.

However, Biskit and I are glad to have him in Florida and wish him well.

No comments: