Wednesday, August 23, 2006

KK B'Day in FLA

Not much going on today as I turn 33 here in sunny Florida. Of course, today being my birthday is overcast and nasty looking but it's a work day anyway so no biggie. No plans for the night, but I'll hit it hard on Friday.

Gonna go to Giuseppe's Steel City Pizza in Port Orange Friday night to watch the Steelers take on the Eagles. Giuseppe's is a cool place and the owner is from western Pennsylvania. It's got a lot of flavor, and the food ain't bad either. I definitely recommend it to any Floridians.

All else is well as we inch closer to football season. Of course, it's almost September and the Pirates still haven't even won 50 games. Who cares? It's not even worth discussing.

Here's a picture of Biskit. She turned 3 months old August 20. She's a lot of fun, but potty training is still underway. I'd set progress at about 88%. That's all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, dude.