Monday, June 19, 2006

Breaking News From the Breadline: KK Gets Job!

Yes, it's true. Team KK saved himself from the storied and popular breadline. I've accepted a new position as ESPN Project Manager at XOS Technologies, Inc. in 'Fred G.' Sanford, Florida. I'm really excited to start a new career path and XOS is just beginning to blow up. I think it's a great fit for both myself and the company. My first day is July 17 and I'll be in corporate housing for the first month so I have no address as of yet. My phone number remains the same if you need to reach me. Here is the product I'll manage. And now, the former breadline countdown has changed to the goldmine countdown.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats Koelsch. Whip those ESPN stats into shape. But leave your Steelers and Pirates bias up north ;-)