Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Home Opener Hell

Another year, another game, another shitty loss. The campaign 'We Will' basically is a real joke. We will lose again and again. It was a nice day, 66 degrees and I had a good time for the most part, but I can't stand this crap any more. This team is an utter embarassment.

My favorite quote came from Michael Keaton, who threw out the first pitch.

"I fear they will take advantage of the good will of the people who continue to show up," Keaton said of the Pirates. "For my money, that's disrespectful. At some point, you either have to write the check or do something and not assume, well, we're OK and, ultimately, the franchise is valuable, anyway, like Donald Sterling did with the Los Angeles Clippers."

I couldn't agree more. You go Batman!

No comments: