Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Just Poundin' Salt, Off to Charlotte


63 work days til the breadline and counting as I pound salt in my deadend job. The thanks I get for uprooting after 6 1/2 years in Charlotte to come to Columbus to work.

Thanks for everything.

Oh well, Team Koelsch will rebound just fine. Heading to Charlotte this weekend for Fat Buzza's wedding reception. The slob was married in Vegas, but is having a party for those who couldn't make it this weekend. In true Buzza style, the event doesn't take place until 3 p.m. on Sunday, as to accommodate his redneck friends from the Rock Hill trash bar The Long Branch.

Oh well. Drunk Dave will be a no show. Many other slobs will attend though so it should be fun.

1 comment:

Kraig said...

Charlotte was fun and a hell of a long drive. I hope Fat Buzza appreciated. The only no-show I can think of at the party was the infamous Drunk Dave, who was probably boozed up smoking Marlboro's in Detroit.